Parametric Design Secrets (PDS) [INTENSIVE]
Grasshopper Workshop For Professionals & Undergraduates
The objective of this workshop is to introduce participants to the Fundamental Concepts and Essential Skills necessary for effectively creating parametric designs with Grasshopper . In 6 INTENSIVE days, the participants will focus on advanced techniques in order to get the most advantages of Grasshopper’s capabilities. This will happen through tackling a range of design challenges in order to aid you in both your repetitive drafting tasks and modeling capabilities.
The workshop covers many concepts such as Advanced Object Attributes/Parameters, Data Types management, Data Structures, and Designing with Algorithms. in addition, this course focuses on both PARAMETRIC CURVEs & SURFACES MODELING coupled with Data Trees. As well as the best practices for integrating Grasshopper into your Professional Design Workflow. The workshop offers guided curriculum and continuous support, based on my in-depth and professional learning experiences.
Teach the participants how to:-
+ be proficient in parametric logics learning the key benefits of parametric techniques in architecture design workflow (when to use it & how to use it)
+ Correctly communicate with different 3D and BIM packages in order to keep the geometry clean and light while preserving all NURBS information.
+ Develop architecture design based on mathematical equations to create non-standard free form building skin.
+ Create a pattern that changes dynamically based on specific inputs which can be applied over the building façade, interior walls or ceiling or even floor pattern.
+ Automate and Optimize design variables to achieve the optimum solution for the design problem.
– Introducing Parametric Design logics and examples
– Start working with Grasshopper & Rhino (interface and primary logics).
– Exploring the parametric workflow.
– Setup the design algorithm & generating a list of data.
– Introducing Data trees [Graft & Flatten]
– Creating forms using mathematical equations.
– Exploring new ways for generating parametric curves and surfaces.
– Parametric form generation in-depth using all curves types.
– Paneling techniques using different strategies
– Introducing Data Tree logic and parametric transformations.
– Creating Associative techniques – Attractors (points, curves and vectors).
– Advanced transformations and logical operations
– Working with advanced form generation with dynamic pattern.
– Parametric optimization based on environmental analysis -featuring the Performance-Driven Design possibilities
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
Certificate of attendance from Arkan-Architects signed by Ayman Wagdy will be issued after taking the final exam.
TIME & DATE:
- (11th,12th,18th,19th,25th,26th) of December.
- [9:00 AM : 7:00 PM].
- 6 Days
- 60 Hours
Discounted fee BEFORE 17/07/2015:
1800 for Students
2000 for Professionals
** Payment details will be sent to the registered participants, After that your registration will be deleted if you didn't confirm you registration in 3 days by paying the fees.So Don’t miss it.
09th December 2015.
Join Now !!!
TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Maximum  participants +  Online.
FOR MORE INFROMATION ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
if you want to know information you can contact me,