In 5 days, the participants will focus on several parametric modelling techniques aiming to get the most advantages of Grasshopper’s capabilities. This happens through tackling a range of design challenges in order to aid you in both your repetitive drafting tasks and modeling capabilities.
The workshop covers many concepts such as Advanced Object Attributes/Parameters, Data Types management, Data Structures, and Designing with Algorithms. in addition, this course focuses on both PARAMETRIC CURVEs & SURFACES MODELING coupled with Data Trees.
As well as the best practices for integrating Grasshopper into your Professional Design Workflow. The workshop offers guided curriculum and continuous support, based on my in-depth and professional learning experiences.
The participants will learn how to:-
+ be proficient in parametric logics learning the key benefits of parametric techniques in architecture design workflow (when to use it & how to use it)
+ Correctly communicate with different 3D and BIM packages in order to keep the geometry clean and light while preserving all NURBS information.
+ Develop architecture design based on mathematical equations to create non-standard free form building skin.
+ Create a pattern that changes dynamically based on specific inputs which can be applied over the building façade, interior walls or ceiling or even floor pattern.
+ Automate and Optimize design variables to achieve the optimum solution for the design problem.
DAY 1: 15/1/2016
– Introducing Parametric Design logics and examples
– Start working with Grasshopper & Rhino (interface and primary logics).
DAY 2: 22/1/2016
– Exploring the parametric workflow.
– Setup the design algorithm & generating a list of data.
– Introducing Data trees [Graft & Flatten]
– Creating forms using mathematical equations.
DAY 3&4: 29/1/2016 & 5/2/2016
– Exploring new ways for generating parametric curves and surfaces.
– Parametric form generation in-depth using all curves types.
– Paneling techniques using different strategies
DAY 5: 12/2/2016
– Introducing Data Tree logic and parametric transformations.
– Creating Associative techniques – Attractors (points, curves and vectors).
– Advanced transformations and logical operations
– Working with advanced form generation with dynamic pattern.
TIME & DATE:
- (15th,22th,29th) of January & (5th,12th) of February.
- [9:00 AM : 7:00 PM].
- 5 Days
- 50 Hours
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
Certificate of attendance from Arkan-Architects signed by Ayman Wagdy will be issued after taking the final exam.
Early registration 1800 LE (10/1/2016)
Late registration 2200 LE (14/1/2016)
** Payment details will be sent to the registered participants.
** Your registration will be deleted if you couldn't confirm you registration in 2 days by paying the fees.
please follow this link
TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Maximum  participants +  Online.
FOR MORE INFROMATION ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Please contact me directly,